Viewstream is currently hiring for a Project Manager tasked with nurturing and growing a book of business and backing up the account executives who service existing accounts and prospect for new business.
Project types include digital marketing campaigns as well as fixed assets like videos, case studies, landing pages, market research and more. Clients are high market cap technology, software and hardware companies, as well as some startups.
- Drive project schedule & manage resources in all aspects of projects, including development, testing, marketing, etc.
- Central point of contact for project timeline and delivery
- Create project designs, project plans, and project definitions
- Work plan development, management of external partners, vendors and resources
- Execution of project tasks, regular project reporting
- Provide outstanding customer support and trouble-shooting to current and potential clients, vendors, contractors and existing company resources
- Develop and grow customer account relationships
- Keeps all stakeholders well-informed of projects on a regular cadence; surfaces problems early and often
- Creates well-written documentation; makes presentations to stakeholders and executives
- 2+ years experience as a project manager preferably in a marketing agency environment
- College degree in a related field
- Outstanding communicator, competent in a client facing role
- Independent self-starter yet comfortable working as part of a team
- Strong problem solving, oral and written skills are a must
- Project Management training and certification preferred
- Able to handle multiple and simultaneous deadlines
- Full-time exempt positon with annual pay DOE
- Work onsite in our San Francisco office
Thank You for your interest in a job with Viewstream.