Capitol Music Group is a division of Universal Music Group, which is a fully owned subsidiary of Vivendi.
- Responsible for all of Capitol Music Group’s digital media buys across various DSPs, native, and programmatic platforms.
- Handle the buying of all day-to-day deliverables and maintenance of media campaigns.
- Assist in the development of media program strategies, analysis, and reporting.
- Aid in educating the digital & marketing teams on best-practices and data driven techniques.
- Work with the marketing team to understand campaign goals and audience.
- Liaise with creative team to develop media strategies and campaigns.
- Make decisions on the best form(s) of media for specific campaigns.
- Undertake research and analyze data using internal data sets.
- Educate and share learnings with marketing teams.
- Identify target audiences and analyze their characteristics, behaviors, and media habits.
- Present proposals and schedules to internal stakeholders.
- Recommend the most appropriate types of media to use, budgets, as well as the most effective time spans and locations.
- Proofread advertisement content before release.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns in order to inform future campaigns.
- Create custom audiences, book and optimize campaigns in Facebook, Twitter, Google Adwords, and other DSPs
- Navigate, explore, and execute programmatic and native campaigns.
- Proficient communicator with excellent copywriting skills.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Able to build compelling reports detailing campaign successes, ROI and learnings.
- Dependable, team player able to work independently and in groups with people of all backgrounds.
- Passionate music fan.
- 3-5 years’ experience as a media planner/media buyer.
- Experience with Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, Twitter, or other DSPs.
- Quantitative/Analytical skills including experience with media forecasting and analysis.
- Familiarity/experience with Google Analytics, Target Group Index, ComScore, Datorama, Shopify
- Programmatic experience.
- Experience running campaigns driving e-commerce sales
- Degree in Marketing or an equivalent college diploma/certificate.
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.