Digital & Integrated Marketing Manager
This individual will personally drive and manage the University’s presence across all marketing channels based on informed and thoughtful analysis of its identified objectives and investments. She/he will proactively manage and report the University’s efforts with industry-standard metrics using key performance indicators and/or identified objectives as a guide. In an environment where change is constant, agility, collaboration and persistence will be the mantras for this individual’s success. This position reports to the Senior Director of University Communications & Marketing (UCM).
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required.
- Five years related experience required. 10 years of comparable higher education, marketing and/or digital marketing experience preferred. 5-7 years experience in integral marketing role on a team of 4 or more people preferred.
- Excellent ability to develop and execute against strategic integrated multichannel marketing plans
- Ability to clearly articulate (written and verbal) strategies and plans to achieve goals.
- Extensive experience in optimizing marketing funnel from brand/program awareness to conversion to retention.
- Strong understanding of how all digital marketing channels function including first-hand experience with SEO/SEM, emails/CRM, web design.
- Exceptional knowledge of the latest digital and integrated marketing tools.
- Outstanding communication and listening skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter and can lead independently and proactively.
- Results-oriented with high standards for self and team.
- Proven track record of recruiting, developing, and leading direct reports, internal teams and external partners.
- Strong strategic skills and approach.
- Ability to manage significant amount of projects.
- Strong orientation toward testing and learning with a demonstrated ability to analyze large amounts of data and glean actionable insights that inform strategy.
- Strong experience managing a budget and internal and external resources.
- Ability to identify research needs and work with resources to gain the knowledge needed.
Chaminade University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply online at Chaminade University Career Opportunity: https://chaminade.edu/employment-opportunities/.