This individual is the visual architect behind the University’s integrated communications. She/he is an expert in graphic, web, email, and print design and is responsible for producing engaging, user-centric products that support the university’s ambitious goals. She/he is also responsible for developing, maintaining and enforcing the university’s brand identity and ensuring that all communications are visually aligned to it. She/he works alongside a team of dedicated creative professionals committed to the university’s continued growth and success. This position reports to the Senior Director of University Communications & Marketing (UCM).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5-6 years full-time experience and/or demonstrated proficiency with designing and producing print and marketing materials for organizations and/or businesses.
- 5-6 years full-time experience and/or demonstrated proficiency building fully functional websites and using web development tools to create sophisticated features, multimedia content and HTML-formatted email.
- Demonstrated proficiency in using Adobe’s suite of design and web development tools required.
- Experience with and understanding of email software required.
- Experience with producing various print media and marketing materials required. Must demonstrate a portfolio of designed products.
- Experience with Campaign Monitor, Salesforce, ExactTarget, MailChimp and/or other CRM, bulk mail tools and services a plus.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. Must be able to work collaboratively with colleagues at all levels and juggle multiple projects to meet deadlines.
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a strong focus on communicating administrative and programmatic content required.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, while maintaining high quality. Ability to work well under deadlines.
- Must demonstrate proven aesthetic judgment, have excellent visual design ability, and strong conceptual ability.
Chaminade University is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Please apply online at Chaminade University Career Opportunity: https://chaminade.edu/employment-opportunities/.