Do you seek a creative environment filled with talented people who care about the work they’re doing? Are you wanting to work and grow with a fast-growing company looking to make a difference? Strategic America is that kind of place, and we’re hiring. Strategic America, a leading Des Moines-based integrated marketing agency, is seeking a talented wordsmith with a passion for creating head-turning concepts for a wide range of regional and national brands. If you’re a highly creative, motivated copywriter with a great portfolio, we may have the job for you.
Duties and Responsibilities
Our creative department is looking for someone who thinks creatively and is passionate about the craft of writing. Someone who can crank out big ideas and tell stories in a fresh way. The responsibilities include copywriting for all channels—everything from broadcast, social posts and direct mail to creative scripts for short films, and full brand campaigns.
- Ability to kick out wicked headlines and copy under pressure.
- Proven track record of delivering compelling concepts within fast-paced team environment.
- Experience working and collaborating with a creative director, art director and/or designer as a team.
- Demonstrates ability to create effective campaigns through multiple channels: print, digital, video and social media for both brand awareness and direct marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, creative writing, journalism or English.
- 5-7 plus years of ad agency copywriting experience .
How to Apply
At Strategic America, we understand that our value rests in the potential of our people. We enjoy what we do and enjoy working as one team. Joining the talent at Strategic America means working with about 100 people who meet challenges head-on, combining traditional disciplines with new and innovative approaches. We find that we reach beyond traditional thinking with ideas that break boundaries because our client’s success is what motivates us.
Our mission statement is to “find a better way always.” We continually look for a better way of doing things to ensure our marketing solutions move the needle.
Sound exciting? We may have the right opportunity for you to join our team.
SA had the distinction of being named a 2016 BBB Torch Award winner for ethics in the workplace. We also offer an outstanding benefit package, which includes a generous 401(k) company match. SA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. So, if you are seeking an excellent opportunity to join a company with a great company culture, please submit your resume and cover letter. Please include a link to your online portfolio on your resume.