Are you an experienced producer with a deep understanding of the entire video, broadcast and print production processes, from inception to delivery? Do you have experience overseeing multiple projects ranging in scale and budget? Do you thrive in an environment that inspires creative concepts, pushes for innovation and fosters teamwork and development? Are you seeking a position to utilize your abilities in coordinating resources, effectively managing projects, and building strong teams to execute concepts?
If you said “yes”, then we invite you to bring your knowledge, skills, and experience to positively impact the Kohler Communications group within Kohler Co as an Integrated Producer.
- Key functions include: creating estimates and timelines, coordinating resources and vendors, project budget accountability and identifying opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Oversees and lead multiple production projects at once, from concept to delivery. Projects may include multiple mediums or facets including print, broadcast, video, digital, VR.
- Oversees pre-production and production in totality, based on best practices, to complete our business partner’s objectives.
- Coordinates studio resources, internal and external and provides logistical support, as needed for each project - including but not limited to crew, talent, product, set, location, props and production (and post production as needed).
- Coordinates studio pre-production meeting components including set completion, propping and product installation.
- Serves as the primary project liaison between the Photo COE and the other COEs, studio team, account and project management teams and external vendors.
- Maintains roster of production resources including contractors, photographers, talent agencies, stylists, etc.
- Maintains and updates production databases, insurance ledgers, calendars and similar production tools.
- Coordinates travel arrangements for talent and crew. Prepares call sheets for set and location photography projects.
- Negotiates model / talent fees, usage rights and associated costs, based on the business’s or project’s needs. Submits detailed casting spec sheets to model / talent agents.
- Completes and submits all talent, property and inventory releases for production. Secures / verifies permits as needed. Verifies usage and fees.
- Works with Communications Business Manager to ensure a seamless process flow pertaining to legal compliance, purchasing standards.
- Coordinates final completion of Production Toolkit.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Communications, film / video.
- Minimum of seven years experience as a line producer, agency producer or comparable production experience.
- Must be organized, skilled at simultaneous management of multiple projects, and understand all aspects of photo and video production and post-production. This includes a cursory understanding of the equipment, hardware and software needed.
- Must be an exceptional communicator able to confidently explain estimates, production schedules and production specifics to internal business partners and external vendors.