Sr. Creative Strategist, Brand
We’re engineering the future of creative “advertising” in a digital environment, and creating an internal content studio to help us do it. The power of real-time content for all forms of advertising is exponential and growing. Creative is judged at the speed of a thumb flick, and with only 6 seconds to tell a story, the work better be interstellar.
Your role is about #FutureProofing and relentlessly evolving our content for the next gen of consumers.
As a brand, T-Mobile is the Un-carrier, the revolutionary underdog fighting a ruthless war against “the other guys.” To fight this war requires taking one of the fastest paced industries and giving it a much needed shakedown. Uncovering every customer pain point and making it our duty to remove it. Cutting out the bullshit (like contracts! And fees!). Making new rules for the mobile Internet. Beating the competition.
Okay, enough about us. The rest of this is about what you’re capable of and the next step YOU want to take in your career.
Your role will be leading our Creative Strategy for Brand content in the studio. You will work directly with our Creative Director and Executive Producer to build creative and content strategy for PR content, video, C-Suite level keynotes, events, and conferences. You will use your own creative background to ensure all work is right for the concept and client. This role requires a quick understanding of building brand strategy, and working closely with high leaders within the company to translate their thinking into presentations and engaging content, without hand-holding. Our vision is to scale this fast, so your quickly evolving team will need your direction and consistent creative to help lay the framework for this new discipline. Your clients will be internal stakeholders within the advertising, PR, and larger marketing teams.
Where you’ve been:
- Spent 7-10 years in a presentation-facing creative discipline.
- Create for all channels. You believe us when we say that social media is no longer contained to Facebook and Twitter. Every channel, even TV, needs to be social.
- Work quickly. You relish in the opportunity to be consistently creative. Social is 24/7, and content never stops.
- Lead Creative. When we say brand strategy, we mean creative content that can excite and motivate teams to push forward in an industry where making change is tough. You need to be able to lead teams in identifying the right creative to do this, write copy and give art direction.
- Love storytelling. T-Mobile's success these past few years is in part due to the ability to craft a motivational story around people and our purpose. We create content that speaks with and not at people. You should be able to copy write, storyboard and you should be excited about telling diverse stories around our creative every day.
Where you want to go. You:
- Want less structure, not more, to allow your creativity to thrive in a modernized and collaborative environment.
- Are looking to make your mark in the creative world by building award-winning work for one of the country's fastest growing companies.
- Think strategy is best illustrated in a creative environment, and want to test your skills against a company that moves VERY VERY quickly.
- You like 401Ks, paid holidays, medical insurance, and company perks.
- Are looking to live in Seattle, one of the country's fastest growing innovation economies for adtech, engineering, and creative.
To apply, please visit: http://www.ecentralmetrics.com/url/?u=71439375743-9