Head of Sales, Performance
PCH/Media is the digital advertising arm of Publishers Clearing House, a leading interactive media company, offering a broad range of products, digital entertainment and services to consumers. PCH/Media’s Sales Division is based in New York City’s Flat Iron District, with offices in Portland, ME; Jericho, NY; Boston, MA; Chicago, IL; San Francisco, CA; and Fayetteville, AR.
Publishers Clearing House may be known for our surprise sweepstakes prizes, but we are so much more than just “big checks.” As a publisher and a retailer, PCH combines first-party identity and purchase data from our customers to offer deep insights about what motivates them. PCH/Media makes this data available to marketers, along with digital media and targeting solutions that persuade people to action. If you like ad tech, enjoy a challenge, and want to make an impact on the future of advertising, we'd love to hear from you!
About the Role:
PCH/Media is looking for a self-motivated, hands-on, dynamic NYC based Head of Sales, Performance to accelerate and drive revenue in a dynamic, thriving and highly creative organization.
- Extensive digital sales experience and an entrepreneurial attitude. Partner with Head of Revenue and General Manager to establish sales targets/goals for individuals/team; mentor & drive sales team; generate new business and grow existing business.
- Build, develop and lead talented team of digital sellers focused on performance sales, including lead generation and mobile.
- Develop sales strategy with our internal leadership in order to generate revenue through both agency and client relationships.
- Drive revenue growth objectives by forecasting quarterly and annual targets and implementing an effective go-to-market strategy.
- Develop, implement and manage a thorough and consistent sales process with appropriate metrics for sales pipeline management.
- Recognize relevant market trends, client needs, expectations and opportunities as well as shifts in the competitive landscape.
- Personally build and maintain deep relationships with key industry leaders and partners.
- Execute a high volume of day-to-day sales activities and in person meetings.
- Plan and implement sales meetings, training, and motivational activities.
- Communicate client objectives and feedback internally.
- 10+ years successful digital advertising sales leadership experience.
- Successful leadership/mentoring and collaboration skills.