Client Solutions Associate Director
At Kepler Group, you’ll be front and center in the data-driven, digital marketing revolution.
Since our 2012 start, we’ve grown quickly to service many of the world’s leading brands. Our teams harness data and technology to create truly breakthrough and dynamic marketing programs that scientifically evaluate, target, and optimize every consumer touchpoint.
Whether it’s delivering dynamic digital ads globally for one of America’s most iconic travel brands - or retooling the customer journey for a top financial services company – Kepler’s digital media specialists, client partners and consultants are pushing the marketing envelope every day.
The Client Solutions Associate Director will manage a team of 5-10 digital media experts and be accountable for the success of one or more client relationships. As a client leader, you’ll be responsible for deeply understanding clients’ business issues and goals and successful delivery of marketing/media services.
But this isn’t your typical “account” job. In addition to managing relationships, you’ll be overseeing development of sophisticated media plans, leveraging industry relationships to buy media, ensuring flawless execution of digital campaigns and driving sophisticated analysis to measure and drive results. Your team members will be strong account leaders, media strategists and technical experts.
This position demands strong quant and communication skills, a sense of personal accountability, a passion for delivering client impact, and a desire to be part of a tightly-knit team that’s out to change the industry.
What You Will Do:
- Be accountable for the successful delivery of marketing/media services for assigned client(s), interfacing regularly with key client contacts
- Partner with clients to understand their business goals, marketing objectives, and competitive constraints, and build digital strategies to address these areas
- Directly lead a team of 5-10 Managers and Analysts, and provide strategic guidance across Kepler’s functional teams
- Be a strategic expert on digital media planning, tactics and measurement -- leading the team (internal and client) through media planning, tactic selection, partner negotiation, campaign design, ad ops and measurement
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5-8+ years of experience in digital advertising account management, yield optimization, marketing strategy/consulting, or brand management
- Experience leading cross-functional teams, both directly and indirectly
- Ability to apply innovative thinking to solve complex client marketing challenges
- Strong ability to create, build and leverage relationships and effectively interface with client leadership
- Strong analytical skills - comfortable using Excel for data analysis with understanding of advanced analytic approaches
- Excellent listening, presentation, and written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management skills; ability to prioritize, delegate and meet deadlines
- Ability to contribute as a leader in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, team-based environment
- Bachelor’s degree from top-tier university with relevant major
*Please note that, at this time and for this position, we cannot accommodate current or future sponsorship needs for US work authorization.*