Needed: Marketing Manager with SaaS experience!
Location: Cincinnati, OH (relocation support will be considered)
Do you love the following: Content, managing websites, digital advertising and generally rolling up your sleeves to get involved in all things marketing? Are you hungry for learning and know all current online marketing thought leaders and top growth hackers by their first name? Do you have experience 10x-ing marketing objectives? How about working with an awesome team and receiving Silicon Valley-level perks?
If you answered yes to all of the above, then you’re the Marketing Manager we’re looking for!
As a digital analytics technology and consulting company, we work with the largest brands in the world across the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), News + Media and eCommerce industries. Our goal is to simplify the lives of marketers while helping them confidently make data-backed decisions that increase their ROI, improve their customer lifetime value and have them looking like a marketing rockstar.
As a marketer yourself, we imagine you are emphatically nodding your head at this point. So, what does it take to lead this agile and growing marketing department?
InfoTrust is at an exciting time in the company’s growth and, as the Marketing Manager, you will work in a fast-paced environment which demands the ability to execute independently on a variety of tasks. We are in the early stage of building a marketing organization for scaling lead generation and lead nurturing; this role will play a critical part in spurring the growth of the department and the company.
To take on this role of Marketing Manager, it’s likely that you have a background in SaaS technology or consulting marketing and most - or all - of the below bullet points describe you:
- You’ve managed marketing campaigns before and are a pro at using project management tools to keep the plates in the air managing internal team, contractors and vendors.
- You are strategic and think through the various opportunities, narrowing in on the ones with the greatest potential.
- Creativity is a muscle you flex regularly. Writing content, making banners in Photoshop or crafting the perfect Tweet is your idea of fun, but at the same time you have enough management experience to recognize when you should not be doing those things and instead should grow an acquisition team capable of handling these tasks for you
- You are comfortable with technology and familiar with a variety of marketing platforms, but love testing out new ones, too! Ideally, you have extensive experience with Hubspot or InfusionSoft.
- If your friends were asked to describe you, they’d say ‘detail-oriented’ within the first few seconds.
- Communicating within and between teams to complete projects, create content or communicate new offerings to customers is second nature to you.
- SEO, HTML, and A/B testing are not just a random sampling of letters to you.
- You’ve worked with and managed outside vendors successfully.
Outcomes for the first year for the Marketing Manager include:
- Develop and execute a 12 month marketing plan for engaging strategic target companies. This includes: SEO, landing page copy, A/B testing, email marketing, paid social and display advertising campaigns, direct mail, webinars and more.
- Take over and manage contractor and vendor relationships.
- Launch campaigns that drive new customer leads for SaaS products and help us hit company revenue targets.
- Produce client case studies, one-pagers and other marketing materials to move prospects through the sales funnel.
- Lead content creation efforts for infotrustllc.com and taginspector.com
- Drive monthly readership of InfoTrust-produced content through strategic distribution, social media marketing, newsletters, etc.
- Manage approximately $500K budget, over the next 12 months, to drive $3M of new business directly attributable to marketing as well as support sales and customer success efforts with the existing accounts.
- Reporting to CEO/Co-founder of the company to develop strategic roadmap for growing the marketing team and organically funding team growth through new business directly attributable to marketing.
If this all sounds like the perfect for you, please submit your resume