Creative Strategists are planners, creative directors, innovators, moderators and behavioral scientists rolled into one. Thus, they are at the epicenter of every stage of the research and strategic process – from research design, to moderating, to analysis, to leading innovation workshops and most importantly, delivering Creative Insight that inspires our clients. Because of our roots in qualitative research, strong experience in marketing research is a must; moderating experience is a big bonus. Above all, you must clearly have a deep passion for listening to, understanding and engaging people.
This is not a behind-the-scenes role. Creative Strategists are on the front lines of client and agency-facing work and must quickly gain their confidence and build rapport. It should be clear to our clients that you are an expert in every element of the research process as well as an expert in the nuances of marketing/communications. You must be able to translate data and observations into insightful, focused recommendations on how to craft breakthrough positioning and communications.
Beyond being a gifted strategic thinker, you must be an excellent writer. At Brädo that means the ability to:
- Take complex, dense information and distill it into crisp, concise language.
- Inspire an audience through thought-provoking, provocative language. No filler. No marketing jargon.
- Tell powerful, memorable, engaging stories.
Perhaps most importantly, you must be deeply passionate for what we do and why we do it. And frankly, you must be someone with whom both clients and fellow Brädo employees genuinely love to work with. No whiners, blamers or sad sacks – only genuinely nice people need apply. Candidates must be willing and able to travel extensively (as much as 40% at times, with a significant amount of international travel) and be self-motivated, needing little supervision.
- 7+ years of strategic advertising experience in advertising agency, Creative or Account Planning (ideally both) or with a research agency specializing in advertising research, and/or;
- Experience as a senior level marketing executive with extensive strategic advertising experience, and/or;
- Experience in the behavioral sciences or fields grounded in psychology and human behavior, and definitely;
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills, easily demonstrated strategic acumen and a passion for solving problems.
Visit our website at www.brado.net, tell us a little about yourself and let us know why you’d be great for Brädo. We will get back to you promptly.