Are you a digital thought leader who is passionate, resourceful and a creative problem-solver?
We want to hear from you!
Ideally, you have 5 to 7 years of experience in digital media sales. You know the ins and outs of DSPs/SSPs and can dissect campaign performance and implement optimizations that improve returns. You have a deep understanding of digital sponsorships and the programmatic ecosystem, as well as a strong working knowledge of the tools, analytics and solutions that will drive successful results. You want to make a difference, work well cross-functionally, and can play a dual role of developing strategy and putting the tactics in place to execute.
- Partner with leadership to develop and execute an overall business strategy that achieves digital revenue targets, with a focus on forecast management and sales analysis
- Ensure flawless execution of Ad Operations through oversight of an internal team, with a focus on providing the best experience and results that serve our advertisers and maximize revenue.
- Design and implement processes, systems and best practices for ad operations – providing recommendations and solutions to account managers and sales during pre-sales targeting/forecasting and post-sales reporting – including inventory planning, routine monitoring of performance for direct clients, operations strategy, finance and KPIs
- Collaborate with NESN broadcast account executives to strategically identify prospects, include digital inventory in TV packages and make calls with the sales staff to sell these campaigns
- Develop, train, coach and motivate team members to maximize their potential and optimize sales
- Pinpoint trends in the data and turn them into optimizations. Ensure accuracy with data and reporting.
- Foster strong partnerships with internal teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients for planning, campaign optimizations and delivery of commitments
- Provide input to the digital group on ad design and placement, ensuring a quality user interface
- Deliver insight on best practices and industry trends through various sources, and apply knowledge of new and changing trends to ensure success
- 5-plus years of digital media sales experience
- 3-plus years of experience selling cross-platform media solutions
- Strong working knowledge within a leading Demand Side Platform (DFP), MOAT and other third-party tracking and serving technologies
- Advanced knowledge of Internet sales, including a solid understanding of effective metrics used to reflect potential and actual ROI of Internet ads
- Problem-solving nature and deep curiosity to uncover the best solutions to help reach or exceed key performance indicators
- Strategic thinking yet tactical in delivery and recommendations
- Strong Excel skills -- comfortable with formulas, pivot tables, trending charts and templates
- Ability to build trusting relationships with all levels of the organization in order to generate new ideas and execute on business objectives; great listening and communication skills
NESN is an E.O.E.