Integrated Partnerships Manager, Fashion & Retail
Here Media, the company behind the most established, most recognized, and most talked-about media brands serving the LGBT market, is seeking a Fashion & Retail Advertising Sales Representative in New York.
Working closely with a senior advertising expert in this category, the Integrated Partnerships Manager, Fashion & Retail will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and managing accounts to which they are assigned; evaluating specific business categories and marketplace trends to identify prospective accounts, driving Here Media messaging and generating direct advertising sales revenue. This includes locating and contacting decision makers at both the client and the agency and working with the Integrated Marketing team to develop integrated solutions for custom programs, responding to RFPs, and developing cross-platform, revenue-generating marketing solutions that meet client objectives.
- Enhance revenue through developing and maintaining programs to include digital, print, social, mobile, events, and experiential.
- Develop relationships with existing, and new clients, and with their ad agencies
- Service accounts (with research, reporting, new opportunities -- that fit each brand’s marketing objectives)
- Develop unique strategies (short and long term) to meet sales goals and build viable customer base in designated categories and/or territories.
- Achieve sales targets for new business and renewals
- Anticipate client’s marketing needs and participate in developing proposals accordingly to drive incremental business
- Accurate and timely forecasting of projected revenue by account
- Maintain relationships internally to ensure smooth sales service with marketing and ad ops
- Manage work flow with integrated marketing teams to enhance advertiser offerings based on advertising opportunities
- Coordinate with sales support staff to ensure best-of-breed customer service
- Coordinate with the Marketing team to conceptualize and maintain category-specific programs and sales materials.
- At least two+ years previous sales experience (business to business sales, inside sales, or outside sales) is preferred. National multi-platform advertising sales experience a plus. Fashion/Retail experience a big plus
- Confident, passionate, and enthusiastic about selling Here Media brands
- Possess and demonstrate proven prospecting, proposal development, negotiation, closing and client-facing skills
- Strong verbal communication skills, comfortable making cold calls, setting up appointments. Able to present to major advertising agencies and clients
- Goal-oriented to achieve targets through self-motivation, tenacity and determination
- Strong creative and strategic thinker
- Capacity to identify and create cross-platform advertiser opportunities
- An entrepreneurial and creative approach to business
- Solid self-management skills required, understand how to prioritize multiple priorities and parallel process across accounts
- Willing to work cross-department as team member
- Excellent time-management skills with strong attention to detail required
- Proficiency with general computer skills including: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Social Media, etc.
- Ability to travel when necessary
- Experience with Salesforce