REPORTS TO: CMO & Director of Digital Marketing DATE: July 2017
JOB SUMMARY: Develop and manage Visit West Hollywood’s online presence and brand story through all channels of traditional and digital marketing and advertising. Coordinate, oversee and manage approvals and distribution of all aspects for display and print advertising, including partnerships, sponsorships and research programs.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as Key Liaison and Manage relationship between Visit West Hollywood and creative and media agencies.
- Develop creative briefs for ongoing and future campaigns.
- Manage all creative design work, and coordinate creative and media agency and print publications for all assets for advertising, digital marketing, public relations/communications, business development and general company collateral.
- QA all digital creative and manage all aspects of pixel creation, placement and testing to ensure successful digital campaign launches.
- Work with media and creative agencies, optimizing online display creative to meet and/or exceed campaign goals in core markets through A/B testing, copy changes and continually monitoring performance throughout campaign.
- Manage any outreach to businesses requesting promos to be featured on www.visitwesthollywood.com.
- Assist with research development and execution. Help facilitate any in-person visitor research taking place within the city of West Hollywood.
- With Communications team, help gather and curate content for stakeholder e-newsletter to be deployed bi-monthly.
- Work with Social Media Manager to develop shot list for features on Instagram Stories.
- Maintain a well-informed, working knowledge of West Hollywood businesses to add to website directory.
Candidate should possess the following:
- At least 3+ years of experience in digital advertising/marketing space
- Should be proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be proactive, have excellent time management skills, close attention to detail, stellar client relations and is highly organized
- Experience in destination marketing, advertising or sales a plus