Social Media and Content Specialist
CBC New Media Group LLC is seeking an experienced Social Media and Content Specialist to join the WRAL Digital Solutions team. This role will be responsible for a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Brainstorming, drafting, executing, and running analytics for various social media campaigns for clients and internal channels
- Setup of social accounts/pages for clients
- Writing and editing posts, creating and editing engaging content such as videos, polls, quizzes, contests, and other content for social channels, and collecting analytical data on how well the campaigns performed.
- Monitoring, managing, writing, photographing, and recording content for all social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
Additional duties may include:
- Copy-writing responsibilities (print, web, social, collateral, video, etc.)
- SEO writing (Meta Descriptions, alt tags, page titles etc.)
- Copy editing/proofreading
- Analytics research
- Assisting with campaign reporting
- Video script writing
The ideal candidate has experience with tools such as Facebook Business Manager, Hootsuite (or similar tools), Google Analytics, WordPress and more. Ideally candidate has extensive in managing social media campaigns with a focus on business results, writing for corporate clients, and proving ROI. This candidate must be able to creatively tell a business story across multiple channels and must have in depth knowledge of what makes successful social media content.
A pre-employment drug screening is required. All candidates must apply online at
https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=capitolbci&jobId=835639530_8734&lang=en_US EOE, M/F. All Capitol Broadcasting Company properties are tobacco free. Capitol Broadcasting Company participates in E-Verify.
It is the policy of the company to be fair and impartial in all relations with employees and applicants for employment. No person will be discriminated against in employment because of race, color, religion, age, sex, military status, national origin, physical/mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal or state law.