Sq1 is currently seeking a rock star Creative Director to lead our talented Creative team. Our ideal candidate is an idea-smith. Someone who lives to create smart, conceptual work in both digital and traditional mediums. And who can be easily referenced in the award books.
Our ideal Creative Director will have a background in Art Direction and be able to lead the department while also doing some of the heavy Adobe Suite lifting. You will ensure the creative team works like a well-oiled machine, while meeting deadlines and leading us to the top of the new business food chain. Can you consistently deliver genius while herding cats too? Then welcome to Sq1.
- Manage workload from concept to completion in our growing team of creatives
- Must have a passion for “Creative Product” and be able to collaborate with other team members to deliver work people care about
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies
- Lead and direct creative staff
- Oversee client pitches and proposals
- Meet with clients or upper management to explain campaign strategies and solutions
- Review work, troubleshoot and provide feedback to creative teams
- Remain actively involved in hiring and training creative staff
- Conceptualize innovative digital experiences and be passionate about getting advertising to work with consumers
- Responsible for adhering to internal processes in order to create quality, profitable and on-time work
- Collaborate with Account Teams and offer innovative ideas for creative briefs, and digital design needs to offer the best deadline for deliverables
- 5-7+ years of experience in Senior AD/ACD roles
- A range of great work to show, including Web Design, Interactive, TV/Video, Print, Outdoor, POP, etc.
- Experience creating and implementing web design best practices and highly intuitive visual designs and motion media
- Natural communicator with strong conceptual and verbal presentation skills
- TV, radio and OOH concepting a plus
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign.
- Expertise with responsive web design and solid working knowledge of UX principles
- Solid experience working with developers, and basic knowledge of HTML
- Comfortable managing freelancers
- Positive attitude, team player and self-starter
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and juggle multiple priorities while working in a fast-paced environment to meet deadlines