We’re looking to add a top-flight account and strategy leader to our team. You’d be responsible for being part of the public face of Natives, managing relationships and strategies for a diverse range of clients. This is a multidisciplinary role, requiring the applicant to be able to work across a variety of different tools and tactics to ensure the best quality work for our amazing clients. We are looking for a leader with an entrepreneurial streak whose insight and ideas will help drive and improve the process of getting delivering strong work.
Joining up with us means working with a fun, young team, getting to enjoy flexible vacation and remote work policies, and participation in ongoing professional education and community engagement opportunities. This position is based in our Long Island City office, close to the 7, E, M, and G trains.
- Act as primary client contact; continually foster productive client-agency relationships and become a trusted advisor to our clients
- Meet with clients and participate in the discovery, strategy, and planning process for new projects
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to client needs and project objectives
- Act as a digital thought-leader for our clients, by staying abreast of the latest trends and best tools available
- Design compelling and informed strategies that incorporate social media, email, web, mobile, and other digital tools
- Be ready for anything – we’re a nimble team and you’re going to need to wear a lot of hats
- High level of comfort and confidence operating in an unstructured and dynamic environment
- Minimum 2 years experience in agency, client-side, freelance, or otherwise professional account management and/or strategy role
- Successful track record in both planning and execution of integrated marketing programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and strong experience in presenting to clients (and having them like you)
- Strong understanding of community engagement and/or online campaign experience
- Interest in topics related to health, lifestyle, and travel/entertainment a plus
- Basic familiarity with HTML/CSS and Adobe Creative Suite is a significant plus