Requisition Number 17-0110
Post Date 6/15/2017
Brand Crain Communications Inc
Title Audience Development Coordinator
Employment Type Full Time Regular
Department Audience Development / Circulation
City New York
Crain Communication’s Crain National is seeking an Audience Development Coordinator to assist in the management and execution of all activities related to audience development and reader engagement for the Crain’s National newsletter, websites and social media platforms.
- Develop and grow audience of business leaders across the 32 markets served by Crain’s National.
- Manage and implement all automated marketing campaigns.
- manage and develop all email, web and social media campaigns to generate opt-in subscribers and increase engagement among existing subscribers.
- Oversee and conduct subscriber list research and data appends, such as industry type, business title, etc.
- Build and manage strategic partnerships with business groups across the markets served by Crain’s National.
- Work with the Sales Department to complete RFPs and develop sales opportunities, such as sponsored emails and custom research.
- Utilize email and Web analytic tools to track and report on content consumption and engagement.
- Collaborate with Audience Development and Editorial to optimize digital platforms (Web, email, apps).
- Oversee/conduct readership studies and surveys.
- Provide regular verbal and written updates on project status.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned by the Audience Development Director.
- Two+ years’ experience in marketing or a related field.
- Proficient in HTML for email.
- Experienced social media marketer (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+)
- Experience with Web analytic platforms such as Omniture and Google Analytics.
- Strong Excel and relational database experience.
- High attention to detail, analytical, problem solver and must be able to work on multiple assignments at the same time.
- Strong project management, organizational and excellent communication skills.
- Collaborative attitude and dedication to excellence.
- Experience with social media ad buying is a plus.
- Bachelors or advanced degree preferred
Crain Communications has been at the forefront of the publishing industry for more than a century. Combining information with innovation. Crain delivers the story you can’t get anywhere else. As a privately held company, we maintain a personal responsibility for elevating our work to be the best it can be. Every editor, reporter and correspondent at Crain shares the responsibility of ensuring the editorial independence and importance of our work. With an Audience First focus and uncompromising integrity, we strive to make a real impact for the individuals and industries we serve. While other media companies report the news, Crain gives it meaning. We add context to content, infuse information with insights, and initiate connections as well as conversations.
Crain Communications offers a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, profit sharing, and a friendly work environment. This is a great time to join our organization -- a profitable, well-established publishing leader.
Follow Crain on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Glassdoor
Crain Communications Inc is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability. We thank you for your interest in Crain Communications and invite you to visit our website as positions are updated regularly. EOE/Vet/Disability
Please view the Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law Poster provided by OFCCP here.