Digital Marketing Manager
BOLD WORLDWIDE is seeking a highly motivated Digital Marketing Manager to oversee, manage and maintain a variety of digital and social media advertising campaigns (Facebook, Twitter, Google, Display, etc.).
This person will oversee and execute digital and social campaigns from start to finish, establish and track client KPIs and work directly with a data analyst to adapt performance. They will get their hands dirty in Facebook Paid Advertising, Google AdWords, etc.
This person must have extensive experience planning, managing, deploying and executing digital and social media advertising campaigns.
- 3-5 years experience managing and deploying digital and social ad campaigns
- Expert in: Google AdWords, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, FB Business Manager, Google Analytics
- Must be a master at Facebook Ads
- Must understand various digital marketing channels and how they work together in a larger campaign
- Expert in digital and social paid advertising
- Experience with Optimizely, Radian6, comScore not required but preferred
- Plan and strategize paid advertising campaigns on digital and social platforms
- Be able to deploy such campaigns and optimize at highfrequency
- Oversee and work with other ad managers and analysts to maximize performance of campaigns
- Work directly with data analysts to crunch the data and build reports for clients
- Interpret data and communicate analytical findings in a way in which the client can easily comprehend
- Monitor data in real-time and optimizeaccordingly
- Take ownership and manage digital and social media marketing for various clients
- Direct and manage internal and external teams
- Provide digital/social marketing thought leadership, innovation and process improvement initiatives
- Have outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Ability to be a stellar leader in a team environment
- Strong independent decision-making, organizational, planning and problem-solving skills
Must be able to work independently and manage a team. Must thrive in a fast-paced environment. Must be driven by growth.
This position is full-time in our NYC offices. Please fill out the form on our site.