- Art Director
- River North Chicago
At M1, we are dedicated to designing and building the most useful and enjoyable financial platform ever created. As part of that effort, we are creating an unparalleled brand experience that fuels our growth and contributes to our customers’ satisfaction with the product.
We are looking for a talented and energetic Art Director to join our marketing team and create intriguing, playful, beautiful content to propel our brand storytelling. In this role you will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer and also collaborate with our lead business analyst, who will provide ongoing insights on the performance of the team’s work. You will be expected to come to the table with feasible, creative and innovative marketing campaigns and bring those campaigns to life. You’ll focus on creating a diverse and creative library of marketing assets to enrich our customers’ experience and attract prospective customers to M1’s platform.
We are a young, rapidly growing company determined to reinvent personal finance. Join us and help build the future.
- Be customer-focused in everything you do and committed to designing a best-in-class experience
- Concept, design and produce a wide range of content, primarily in digital channels
- Ensure consistent application of brand standards for a cohesive brand experience across multiple customer touchpoints
- Organize and prioritize various projects and deadlines as you help implement M1’s marketing strategy
- Turn ideas into action and execute with artistic excellence
- An incredible portfolio that demonstrates both your craft and conceptual talents
- A strong command of the Adobe Creative Suite tools
- 2+ years of design experience (agency or in-house experience is preferred)
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat
- Demonstrable experience telling engaging stories with video, animation and illustration
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills