The Assistant Media Manager is an integral member of the Strategic Media Outreach & Partnerships (proposed) team, responsible for supporting the development and execution of individual outreach plans for 40+ public service campaigns per year, acting as a right hand to VP, Campaign Media Leads and providing support to Directors in the research, development and execution of national and local media partnerships.
This fast-paced position is perfect for someone who is comfortable managing multiple priorities and personalities, has strong organizational instincts, written and oral communication skills, is a great project manager, and has an appetite for learning the latest in media trends. In short, this position is an excellent introduction to all disciplines within advertising and media—sometimes all in one day.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Reporting to the VP, Campaign Media Leads, you'll work collaboratively with the other members of team, serve as member—and intermediary between Strategic Media Outreach & Partnerships (proposed) -- of all DC or NY based Campaign Development teams, and interact with Creative Services, Media Marketing and Financial Development.
- Represent Strategic Media Outreach & Partnerships (proposed) on Campaign Development teams for all NY or DC campaigns—to include participation in all stages of the campaign development process from kick off through launch—and maintain reporting/feedback loop between the teams and Strategic Media Outreach & Partnerships (proposed).
- Compile, organize, update, and maintain all campaign information in comprehensive media planning database.
- Support Strategic Media Outreach & Partnerships (proposed) quarterly planning process to include advance preparation, meeting planning, strategy sessions, reporting and follow up.
- Support Directors with outreach and partnership execution.
- Assist in preparation of media summary documents and/or presentations for internal and external meetings.
- Assist in the research of media accounts for pitches, meetings and presentations.
- Manage material requests and fulfillment by media partners, including creative resizes, audio visual requests and asset uploads to ad portals.
- Coordinate documentation of media partnership elements.
- Support and monitor Salesforce and Smartsheet data entry.
- Support the national OOH marketing and fulfillment process.
- Candidates should have a BA and related internship or work experience, excellent communication and organizational skills, be a take-charge person.
- Must be proactive, self-starter with ability to multitask.
- Knowledge of media and advertising industries a plus.
- Must be capable of working efficiently - independently and in a group.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be extremely detail oriented and possess a passion for advertising and social issues.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Smartsheet and Tableau a plus.
Please submit a resume and cover letter with salary requirements and availability to http://www.adcouncil.org/Working-With-Us/Careers.
The Ad Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process,
please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
Fax (212) 922-1676
or US Mail to the Advertising Council
Attn: Human Resources
815 2nd Avenue; 9th Floor