Digital Email Campaign Producer
Job ID: HC20172504-66635
The College Board, a national educational organization, is conducting a search for a Digital Email Campaign Producer. This position is based out of the New York, NY office.
The College Board serves many different constituent bases, including students, parents, K-12 and Higher Ed professionals, members, and others. Effective and accurate dissemination of timely and relevant information to these groups, many of which number in the millions, is critical to the successful implementation of College Board programs, as well as to helping to guide students, families, and professionals on a successful path to college.
The Digital Campaign Producer will be responsible for producing digital marketing and operational campaigns via the Salesforce Marketing Cloud for email and SMS. As part of this role, the Digital Campaign Producer will manage all email and SMS communications for their assigned business units which includes production, execution, governance and reporting of these channels.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Deep understanding of digital marketing best practices, ability to advise on effective use of cross-channel communications consecutively and sequentially
- Proven success in campaign performance based on superior strategies and tactical recommendations. Includes but not limited to leveraging strategies in audience segmentation, calls to action, subject line, 'from' taxonomy, pre-headers, headlines and visual presentation of content.
- Takes ownership of and coordinates all efforts for assigned email and mobile campaigns from start to finish.
- Proven success in the design and production of marketing campaigns delivered via automation.
- Experience in the development and delivery of dynamic, 1:1, responsive emails.
- Deep understanding of email and mobile marketing best practices.
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, specifically Email Studio, Mobile Studio, Automation Builder and Journey Builder.
- Experience working with large and complex audience lists with heavy segmentation.
- Proven success in coding responsive design template.
- Proven success in producing SMS/MMS marketing messages.
- Producing and reporting against the email marketing and mobile marketing strategy.
- Assist colleagues on content creation that is aligned to email and mobile best practices.
- Deliver ongoing reports on key performance indicators, progress, and trends, and advise on opportunities to optimize performance.
- Articulate requests for data to support email and mobile marketing program as needed.
- Keep abreast of relevant research on the use of email and mobile marketing, specifically in educational settings.
- Learns, understands, and navigates the organization. Complies with all organizational policy and standards.
- A Bachelor's degree, or equivalent required.
- Digital Marketing experience is required.
- Experience managing an email and mobile program exceeding 1 million opt-ins preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in marketing with demonstrated success in digital channels required.
- HTML coding
Related Skills & Other Requirements :
- Adept at working in a face-paced environment.
- Ability and enthusiasm to learn new technologies.
- Demonstrated history of self-learning and continuous professional development.
- General understanding of the College Board and its programs and services.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills, including attention to detail and the ability to effectively handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Understanding of CANSPAM/FCC/FTC regulations as they pertain to email and mobile push messages.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong technical skills; computer literacy, including the full suite of Microsoft office applications, and using Internet Applications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including ability to interact with staff at all levels.
- Understanding of digital marketing best practices.
- Experience developing retargeting strategies.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong negotiation and issue resolution skills.
- Must be self-starter, take charge individual.
- Proven ability to deliver projects on time, with strong organizational, time and task management skills.
- Ability to report key performance indicators, progress, trends, and potential opportunities.
- Experience with Epsilon DREAM and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Perl/AMPscript knowledge a plus.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite required (Photoshop and Dreamweaver).
We offer our employees an outstanding benefits package which includes 4 weeks of paid time off, a generous retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement and ongoing professional development and training.
If you are interested in joining the College Board in this position and you meet our qualifications, we encourage you to apply by submitting your resume and a brief, introductory cover letter through our
Careers page at www.collegeboard.org/careers
The College Board's mission is to connect students to college success and opportunity. We are a not-for-profit membership organization committed to excellence and equity in education. Among our best-known products are the SAT®, PSAT/NMSQT®, and Advanced Placement Program®. The College Board is committed to diversity in the workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The College Board participates in E-Verify, a service of DHS and SSA, where required. Please understand that only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Desired Travel Less than 25%
Areas of Expertise Web Content/Editorial, Digital, Marketing
Highest Level of Education Bachelor's Degree
Job Type Full Time
Location New York, NY
Years of Relevant Experience 2-3