Creative Production Manager
Sam Hill Entertainment seeks to hire a Creative Production Manager to manage the process of producing promotional materials for our bands. These materials include video, photography, audio recording, graphic design, and copywriting. The Production Manager oversees all logistics of pre-production and production for video and photo shoots. The Production Manager works closely with the Creative Director and interacts with project vendors, crew, internal Sam Hill marketing staff and band representatives.
The ideal candidate has exceptional organization and communication skills, respects the power of a rigorous creative process, but can also be adaptable and adjust as a project develops.
The position is full-time and based in Charlottesville VA. Start date is flexible. Please submit resume, cover letter, and portfolio if applicable using application link below.
Sam Hill Entertainment markets bands to the private event industry and thrives on creating compelling promotional materials that capture the essence of each band. See www.SamHillBands.com for our bands and how we market them.
- Manage projects from initiation through production to completion and delivery
- Create and maintain budgets, billing, and payments for each project
- Hire and schedule creative freelancers and crew
- Identify and implement opportunities to film bands at live performances
- Location scouting for photo and video shoots
- Managing pre-production schedule and timeline for photo and video shoots
- Coordinate on-set production for photo and video shoots
- Collaborate with Post-Production Manager on project schedule and timeline
- Manage internal project tracking documents and calendars
- Managing video production (at least 2 yrs)
- Project management
- Creating and managing budgets
- Managing teams of people
- Professional photography production
- Graphic design and copywriting
- Music production or performance