Come Join Us!
Colliers International Group Inc. (NASDAQ and TSX: CIGI) is an industry-leading global real estate services company with 15,000 skilled professionals operating in 68 countries. With an enterprising culture and significant employee ownership, Colliers professionals provide a full range of services to real estate occupiers, owners and investors worldwide. Services include strategic advice and execution for property sales, leasing and finance; global corporate solutions; property, facility and project management; workplace solutions; appraisal, valuation and tax consulting; customized research; and thought leadership consulting.
Colliers professionals think differently, share great ideas and offer thoughtful and innovative advice that help clients accelerate their success. Colliers has been ranked among the top 100 global outsourcing firms by the International Association of Outsourcing Professionals for 12 consecutive years, more than any other real estate services firm.
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the concept, design and development of web and print marketing materials; maintains knowledge of the design industry standards and application of such to the commercial real estate industry; promotes high level adoption of corporate standards throughout all visual communications; designs, develops and produces high-quality designs for internal and external communication; communicates Marketing Manager to determine the best design solution for clients.
The Graphic Designer works directly with Marketing Manager, Graphic Designers, Marketing Associates, Brokers, Support Staff, and Executives in an effort to find design solutions for the company communication needs.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate core competencies in the following areas:
- Design and produce visual marketing materials, including but not limited to new business proposals, market overview presentations, offering memorandums, brochures, flyers, direct mail campaigns, newsletters, invitations, banners, and event collateral.
- Produce and assist with digital marketing efforts, including designing dynamic emails and creating websites.
- Create web based marketing tools and communications
- Create strong visual solutions for research based information, such as market reports and newsletters; statistical graphs, charts and tables; PowerPoint slides
- Create custom maps and site plans
- Perform general marketing and design tasks, as needed.
- Provides exceptional client service, taking on full ownership of assigned projects.
The successful candidate will possess the following required degrees, certificates or competencies:
- Bachelor's degree in Art Design, Visual Communications with a minimum of 3 years prior graphic design experience, preferably in a corporate environment.
- Expert level skills using Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and web applications (Flash, Dreamweaver, HTML)
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products
- Dreamweaver, HTML and Adobe Flash experience are a definite plus
- Exceptional communication skills to support professional exchanges in brainstorming sessions involving cross-functional and multi-level management teams.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects of all scales and types, both collaboratively and independently
- Works effectively in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and consistently demonstrates a high level of organization; energetic and willing to take on challenging assignments; seizes personal development opportunities
- PC Environment.
- Understanding of color conversion for web and print, as well as optimization and sizing for web graphics.
- Expert in printing requirements/techniques such as bleeds, crop marks, color conversions, etc. for proper delivery of jobs to service bureaus for printing.
Compensation and Benefits
Competitive salary including a full range of health benefits, vacation plan, 401K and other benefits are available.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.