Brand Strategy Manager
Are you a career driven individual with an entrepreneurial mindset? Are you a storyteller? Are you a leader? Do you take pride in being considered dependable? Do you have a genuine passion for marketing? Do you want to be a key contributor to building a business? If you answered “yes” to each of these, then read on. Resignation Media is seeking a highly motivated, extremely creative, and uber dependable Brand Strategy Manager to join our Brand Strategy team. This position will report into the VP of Brand Strategy, and will be responsible for supporting brand sales team in driving ad sales revenue for our Fortune 500 clients. Your day will be filled with running brainstorms with account teams, editorial teams & production, and developing innovative marketing programs that align with our advertisers’ needs. The Brand Strategy Manager will play a critical role in maintaining and growing the business and the B2B brand for the region, working directly with the Sales team and serving as the liaison to all business units in the Texas HQ. Candidates should view their job existing beyond the workplace, serving as a thought leader for the organization, always exploring new ideas and technologies that would resonate with our passionate consumers and our advertisers. A successful candidate must be confident interfacing with individuals of all levels, both internally and externally, and must thrive in a fast-paced environment that often demands long hours and juggling multiple priorities. This position is based in either New York or Los Angeles.
- Develop custom marketing ideas in response to RFPs and on a pro-active basis using innovative digital solutions geared towards our highly passionate consumer base.
- Developing tentpole programs with input/sign-off from all associated teams (editorial, social and studio).
- Participate and lead daily brainstorming sessions with sales and account teams in response to RFPs.
- Maintain an in-depth working knowledge of Resignation Media’s products, programs, partnerships, and editorial slate.
- Learn, love & understand our amazing community of fans.
- Develop stellar presentations which clearly communicate your marketing strategies and campaign ideas.
- Partner with Sales to publicly present programs to clients.
- Work closely with all relevant internal teams to help execute programs.
- Work with Account Teams and Research & Insights to create case studies for brands and categories.
- Stay on top of industry trends, events, new technologies, unique opportunities .
- Minimum 4 years direct relevant work experience.
- Must be savvy with PowerPoint or Keynote.
- Online marketing or sales dev experience with knowledge and familiarity of comScore and Nielsen.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills – both in structure and content.
- Strong attention to detail, organized and good management skills.
- Must be self-motivated and task oriented.
- High energy individual who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to work well with different personalities and within a team setting.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines while delivering consistent, high quality work.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary.
- Profit sharing.
- 401(k) with a company match plan (after 6 months with the company).
- Open vacation policy.
- Competitive medical/dental/vision insurance plans.