Media Sales Director – US Hispanic Market
The Media Sales/Business Development Director has experience in Ad sales for the Hispanic market, preferably in Out of Home Advertising. Will be responsible for finding and developing new clients (advertisers/media agencies). We are looking for a strong business oriented professional, able to develop new business, and to establish and maintain long term relationships with clients and ad agencies through their different levels. Reporting to the EVP - US, this person will be capable of acting and controlling unforeseen situations by evaluating possible solutions, based on the experience and knowledge and taking the initiative to implement the best solutions.
- To develop new clients and consolidate existing ones within the US Hispanic market.
- Active search of new advertisers in order to obtain media advertising campaigns.
- Translate strategies into something specific, measuring goals, make clear plans, use the resources properly, and take precautions to avoid any obstacles ahead.
- Give advice both within and outside the organization, establishing relationships of trust based on credibility and experience.
- Lead client calls and in person meetings to pitch new business and increase sales.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to details.
- The ability to work independently, identify and solve challenges.
Bachelor's Degree required
- 7-9 years of related Sales experience in the advertising industry, understanding the US Hispanic market
- Fluent in both Spanish and English.
- Previous experience managing a team
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Existing relationships with agencies, and brands.
- The ability to work quickly and effectively, often managing several projects at a time under tight deadlines.