The North American Sales Director plays a key role within crealytics – it is truly the “tip-of-the-spear,” acting as the most senior and significant point of contact with our prospective clients. This role is for someone who has managerial presence, enjoys mentoring junior members of their team and collaborating across departments, and is passionate about all things related to technology and digital marketing.
- You’ll own the development of an existing and to-be-hired consultative sales team that is focused on customer acquisition and revenue development in the online retail and ecommerce sectors.
- You will develop a disciplined training and mentoring process to teach junior sellers how to discover, engage, and advance new client opportunities from the initial outreach through needs analysis to negotiation.
- Using a combination of software and your own skills, you will develop automation and internal processes to research and uncover new business from a pool of leading ecommerce retailers.
- You will build senior-level relationships with key decision makers at leading Internet retailers and ecommerce providers.
- You will represent the company via attendance at trade shows, industry events, and networking meetings.
- You will work with the existing sales operations team conceptualize projects, improve process and rigor, and deliver reporting.
- You will represent the company’s recruiting efforts, scaling the existing team to one that matches demand for our offerings.
- You will manage your team’s pipeline, reporting into the Executive Team on future revenue opportunities and risks.
- You will coordinate with the marketing and product teams on positioning, unique selling proposition, and product features.
- Three to Five years of experience in B2B enterprise sales, especially focused in the AdTech or online marketing sales to a retail client base.
- Skills in managing a team of Five or more individual contributors, particularly in the ability to mentor and develop growth opportunities of the existing and future team.
- An ability to execute the core fundamentals of management and team building, with specific experience in building senior-level relationships with key stakeholders in a quick and process-driven manner.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or other sales CRM tools is necessary.Experience with cadence-based contact systems such as SalesLoft is a plus.
- An understanding of online marketing practices, particularly in search and/or biddable media
- Be knowledgeable in your space by staying on top of current news, industry events, and new technologies.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and on multiple projects.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- The ability to work independently to identify and solve for challenges in new areas of opportunity and process improvement.
- Demonstrate an active interest in advancing the success of your junior reports
Who We Are
crealytics is a search and shopping optimization technology company. Our flagship SaaS product, Camato, helps ecommerce retailers drive performance through increased transparency and control, unique insights into their business, and improved ROI. In 2016 we generated over $3B in client revenue and are proud to count Worldwide IR500 clients such as Footlocker, ASOS, and Matches Fashion as clients.
Our offices are in Berlin and Passau, Germany, London, and New York City.
If you would like to become part of our success story and think you would make a great addition to our team, Natalie Bojanowski will gladly receive your application with the subject line “Sales Director (m/f) AdA” in English at email@example.com. Please make sure to include your earliest possible starting date and your salary expectations.