Evergreen Partners is a privately owned Corporate Trading firm in Manhattan with a rapidly growing Media Department. We work in a team environment and put our clients’ needs first. All team members share a common desire to learn, grow, and seek the opportunity to grow their entrepreneurial spirit. The Digital Media Planner will be responsible for planning assignments on several Fortune 500 clients.
We work in partnership with Horizon Media. Through this partnership, we have access to extensive research tools, training and media resources as well as shared office space in Soho.
The Digital Media Planner for Evergreen Partners will join our growing digital team to help execute and negotiate media plans. This person will use their strong planning experience and communication skills to provide planning guidance, insight, and strategy to help the overall team.
- Build and manage digital media plans and budgets
- Track digital campaign to ensure proper pacing; recommend plan optimizations (i.e. placements, partners, budget reallocations)
- Setup campaigns through various advertising platforms and utilize tracking and analytic tools
- Define and develop success metrics appropriate to campaign goals
- Be at the forefront in understanding media trends and bringing in first in market opportunities with all media partners
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with publishers and vendor
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams
- Work closely with team to build, manage, and implement active and future campaign
- 1-3 years’ experience in digital media planning/buying
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Acute attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Multitasking/prioritization skills Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Comfortable dealing with numbers
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Eagerness to learn and ask questions
- Good work ethic and team player
- Positive attitude, good at brainstorming, open to change/fluidity
- Has a plethora of industry knowledge regarding trends, marketplace conditions, and vendor offerings, etc