Two things Grey has been doing since 1917: coming up with Famously Effective ideas, and hiring forceful, energetic innovators with diverse skill sets and points of view who can put ideas into motion that lead to results. That’s no coincidence.
Smart, quick, highly motivated business-savvy people have been the backbone of Grey’s Famously Effective work for 102 years. They drive the business and creative performance that has led Grey to be named the industry’s trade publications’ “Agency of the Year” three times in the past six years.
As the agency, industry, and world continue to transform at a break-neck pace, Grey continues to look for the best people to join our diverse talent roster in the coming year. More than ever, we need people who will develop the Famously Effective ideas that will propel the agency further on the trajectory of success.
GREY is seeking a Senior Account Executive work on a high profile Pharmaceutical launch brand with fully integrated work. GREY's responsibilities for this brand include: DTC, HCP US and Global work. Although the role is specific to HCP Global, success requires an understanding of the US HCP work and collaboration with those responsible for that work in order to mirror the client's approach to brand-building.
- Lead day-to-day management of projects, as well as overall account management, including:
- Run internal and external meetings, ensuring agreements are met;
- Ensure projects meet client, agency and regulatory requirements—on time and on budget
- Forge strong client relationships with Creative, Production, Planning, other agency departments and partner companies.
- Evaluate the input and ideas of Creative, Planning, and Media relative to strategy and client preference.
- Mentor and manage junior staff.
Skill and Qualifications:
- 2+ years’ advertising experience, agency experience preferred
- Shoot production (TV/Print/Radio) experience required, Digital or fully integrated account experience a very strong plus
- Strong ability to lead, applying clients’ strategic priorities and business objectives to daily activities and tactics by way of exceptionally effective communication
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Pharmaceutical advertising experience preferred
- BA or equivalent degree is required
Grey provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential in a fun work environment!