Hanapin Marketing is proud to be an industry-leading digital marketing agency that focuses in just one thing: pay-per-click advertising (PPC). We believe focus is everything, and it’s our objective to make everyone better at PPC: ourselves, our clients, our peers—the entire industry.
We are adding a strategic Account Director to our Services Team focused on owning our largest and most complex client relationships. As our Account Director, you will be the primary point of contact and trusted advisor to our key accounts to drive strategic initiatives, lead the internal teams supporting those accounts, and ultimately grow our client’s business through PPC.
Our approach to client management is not to check off a to-do list of client requests. We aim to be a consultative partner to our clients, which means that you’re not only focused on helping them reach their initial goals but figuring out ways to proactively expand their brand and increase their overall success long-term.
Here's how your success will be measured as our Account Director:
- Client growth – We are a consultative partner to our clients, and in this role, you will proactively find ways to grow our client’s spend across paid media channels
- Client retention – You own retention for your key accounts and are ultimately responsible for all client activity and communication, including, but not limited to, strategic business reviews, annual planning, and project management for our internal team
- Client Net Promoter Score – We measure client satisfaction by a quarterly net promoter score survey
This is what we're looking for in you, our future Account Director:
- Minimum 5-years hands-on digital marketing experience in an agency with a majority of that experience focused in paid media
- Minimum 2-years client-facing experience in a variety of industries with proven ability to create strong client relationships, set clear expectations, and generate growth
- Uncompromising accountability with your clients and their goals where you are driven and ultimately responsible for successful outcomes, but understand the value of and runs towards delegating day-to-day task execution
- Exceptional analytical, communication, and presentation skills which enables you to adapt to varying audiences, motivate others, and share actionable insights from data
- Previous project management and leadership experience with the ability to effectively manage talents, resources, and a shared sense of urgency for success
- Demonstrate alignment to our company values of Reliability, Integrity, Creativity, Hana-thusiasm, and Resourcefulness
- Four-year degree in any field
- Preference for candidates already living near or willing to relocate to Bloomington, Indiana; however, fully remote candidates who are willing and able to travel per our required travel guidelines will also be considered
Please submit a formal cover letter. This is your chance to tell us why working at Hanapin would be an excellent fit for you. Be sure to include the below information:
- A short, but sweet bio / introduction.
- Why is this position at Hanapin interests you
- Let us know how you learned about Hanapin and the position
- If you have applied previously, update us on anything that has changed since then
Please also provide contact information for at least two references. For your references, we'd love to see you endorsed by a former employer or supervisor.
We know searching for your next job is tough and that you want to find the best career and employer for you. We also want to ensure that this position is the best fit for both you and us. Therefore, you will participate in a comprehensive interview process for this position. The goal of this process is to allow you to get to know us as we learn more about you.
Thank you for your interest in Hanapin Marketing and best of luck!
Position: Account Director
Classification: Full-time, salary, exempt
Reporting Relationship: Jeff Baum, Director of Services
Estimated Start: March 2019
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we have a standing policy of nondiscrimination at Hanapin Marketing. We respect the unique and diverse perspectives of all employees. We accord all qualified persons an equal opportunity for employment or promotion without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other status or condition protected by federal, state, or local law. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 812-330-3134.
Hanapin has a normal office environment in which sitting and operating a computer for long periods of time is required. Disclaimer: this job description is not a comprehensive list of every responsibility that this job is required to complete.
Date last updated: 2/7/2019