Our team at SafeAuto is looking to add a digital buyer. Someone that can hit the ground running. Yeah, you know who you are, you have been put through the ringer and came out a shining star.
Our new Digital Media Buyer will help lead all aspects of the “day to day” execution and management of digital display and lead generation campaigns. This position is a key role and driving force on our team. Note: this is not a social media or creative development position.
The right person will be joining the team during an exciting time of expansion and innovation. This creates opportunities such as directly contributing to setting processes, providing feedback to advanced aspects of our business, and presenting ideas to upper management. Individual will receive hands-on exposure to develop skills beyond what is traditionally expected of a buyer.
Please come to us with a strong foundation of the digital media landscape, and with a passion for continual learning. Direct experience working with 3rd party ad servers, programmatic platforms, tag management programs, creative agencies and project management is also required. This is not an entry level position.
Regular functions and expectations include, but are not limited to:
- Help create digital media strategy and plans based on research, using tactics and targeting that will reach the right user with the right message at the right time
- Regularly monitor performance and delivery to ensure campaigns are on pace, meeting goals and within budget
- Lead partner communications
- Create/maintain reporting and present results, findings and recommendations
- Analyze 1st and 3rd party data sets to create reports to gauge SafeAuto’s performance against key campaign goals, and provide thoughtful insights and optimization recommendations
- Track key metrics across multiple data sources to measure media campaign effectiveness
- Execute optimizations to ads, targeting, and bidding on buying platforms in real-time
- Create and troubleshoot 3rd party ad serving tags
- Upload and preview creative assets
- Traffic all placements and ads
- Lead internal and external cross-team communication
- Facilitate internal and external deliverables to ensure projects completed by deadline
- Work with the applicable teams to troubleshoot campaign support issues
- Maintain and grow relationships with key media and technical support partners
- Lead weekly status meetings presenting results and updates
- Research new opportunities and partners
- Present recommendations and strong rationale
- Onboard all new partners
- REQUIRED: 3-5 years of experience as a digital (not including social media) media planner/buyer in an advertising agency, fortune 500 company and/or as a digital sales account manager
- Ability/knowledge base to complete functions listed above
- Strong understanding and hands-on work experience with ad servers and other tracking technologies (e.g. DCM, GA, Ensighten, Atlas, etc.)
- Strong quantitative skills and a comfort with numbers, sorting large data sets, pivot tables and charts
- Strong time management skills and experience multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to follow direction and complete thoughtful and accurate work to expectation by deadline
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
- Highly organized with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable speaking with internal and external teams and presenting as needed
- Eager to expand knowledge base and advance their career beyond the typical path
- Quick learner who excels in a position that allows them to step outside the box and learn new/advanced skills
- Proactive and resourceful with strong problem-solving skills
- Proficient working with all Microsoft Office applications, with strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
SafeAuto is an Equal Opportunity Employer.