Under supervision, assists in the planning, coordination, and implementation of strategic marketing initiatives in support of the Getty.
- Oversee the planning and logistics for community outreach and social media influencer events
- Create and oversee the Creative Services group's production schedule and ensure all deliverables are submitted within deadline and meet Getty quality standards
- Interface with Getty Programs to Ensure image rights compliance for all advertising campaigns
- Under supervision, research and identify community groups and assist in developing relationships with those groups, to further the Getty's outreach strategy
- Manage the scheduling, creation, and distribution of promotional efforts, such as e-blasts, etc.
- Coordinates photo shoots at the Getty Center/Villa
- Identify opportunities to promote museum public programming events, and oversee placement of paid advertising on various social media platforms
- Manage and oversee relationship with internal colleagues, such as group sales and publications, in support of their trade show activities and development of promotional materials
- Represent the Getty at various community outreach events
- Serve as main point-of-contact for internal project requests, and work with internal colleagues to complete creative briefs for various projects
- Bachelor's degree in related field (marketing, business, communications, etc.) and a minimum of one year of relevant experience.