Us: An iconic brand with a seriously passionate fan base that has undergone a digital marketing transformation over the last five years. Now we’re seeking the next member of our digital marketing team to assist in planning and executing our paid media strategy across search, social, and eventually programmatic advertising. We’re a fun, hardworking, effective, integrated marketing team where all good ideas are welcome. We also can’t wait to meet you!
You: A digital media buyer with 3 or more years of experience helping brands achieve their business objectives through performance-based advertising in social and search marketing. You get a thrill from optimizing campaigns, testing creative, and driving every bit of ROI from a budget. You’re analytically minded, excellent at relationship management, and can turn piles of data into actionable insights.
- Plan and execute paid social and digital advertising campaigns in a way that is consistent with the objectives of Bojangles’ and its franchise partners
- Optimize campaigns daily in a way that increases ROI, then provide clear and concise reporting on efficiencies and optimizations
- Forecast KPIs (reach, frequency, CPC, CPA) for given budget then ensure proper campaign pacing
- Collaborate with media buying team to buy digital extensions to increase reach and frequency across media platforms
- Negotiate aggressively and fairly with content providers and vendors while maintaining positive relationships
- Identify trends among high performing digital marketing content (including organic social media) and provide actionable insights to the digital marketing team
- Evaluate new advertising products as it pertains to business objectives
- Collaborate and educate creative agency on best practices
- Update and track co-op reports, invoices, and budgets
- Participate in integrated marketing ideation, planning, and execution
- Work across teams to execute traditional media buys planned by the senior director of media services
- 3 or more years of experience planning and executing paid social and search campaigns
- Experience planning and buying digital extension to compliment traditional media plans
- A deep understanding of DSPs DMPs, and other programmatic advertising tools
- In-depth knowledge of budget pacing, integrated media, industry trends, and optimization
- Preferred: Working knowledge of media planning/buying software such as STRATA, Adelphic
- Preferred: Experience buying programmatic media through Adelphic, The Trade Desk, Simpli.fi etc.
Submit your resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org