Healthline.com is the fastest growing health information brand, the 2nd largest health site in the US (per comScore) and reaches over 125 million people a month globally. The business is high growth and solidly profitable, employing ~300 people in San Francisco, New York and the UK. We are a purpose-driven organization with a vision to create a stronger, healthier world.
Healthline is a certified Great Place to Work and has been named to the Top 5 in Ad Age's Best Places to Work in 2019. Check out these links to learn more about what it's like to work at Healthline Media.
About the Team
Healthline’s Product Marketing team is charged with bringing products and experiences to market that benefit both our audience of health seekers and our advertisers. The team looks for strategic opportunities that help drive revenue, traffic & engagement and ultimately profitability.
About the Role
Healthline is seeking an energetic and advertising-savvy Product Marketing Manager to bring strategic revenue generating products to Healthline's Direct Ad Sales Team. As the main liaison between the product team (SF) and the direct sales team (NY), the Product Marketing Manager, Near Endemic enables sales and marketing to tell the stories of the content and media products Healthline creates.
What You’ll Do and How You’ll Make an Impact:
- Create and maintain an organized arsenal of marketing collateral (internal and client facing) and training materials
- Ideate and collaborate with key stakeholders (product, sales, marketing, pricing & yield) to synthesize market requirements into clear directive and documentation
- Manage and work with cross-functional teams (including product, design, sales and engineering stakeholders) to launch first-to-market opportunities for Healthline advertisers across our Near Endemic vertical which includes OTC, Hospital and CPG verticals
- Drive revenue growth through powerful sales enablement of Near Endemic sellable offerings
- Act as main liaison between product & design and sales & marketing to streamline communication about Near Endemic initiatives across the organization
- Host internal training sessions with sales and sales support teams to ensure thorough understanding (and enthusiasm) of product features, benefits and differentiation
- Partner with key stakeholders in Healthline's Data Management Platform to create unique custom audience segments and sellable offerings
- Other responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 years experience in product marketing role, preferably in online media
- Ability to identify and adapt to trends in the marketplace
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to lead cross-functionally
- Outstanding examples of marketing copy and collateral development
- Exceptional grasp of digital media landscape
Why You’ll Love Working at Healthline
- You’ll hear us talk a lot about culture and the LEADER mindset at Healthline - because we know our people, and how we work together, drive our success and differentiate the impact we have on the world.
- Our CULTURE embraces: High Expectations, Feedback, Improvement, Recovery and Celebration.
- Our MINDSET brings to work: Learning, Excellence, Accountability, Discipline, Effort and Respect.
- These BEHAVIORS reflect the values that are important to us: Empathy, Collaboration, Ingenuity, Integrity, Joyful/Healthful Living.
- We’re a purpose-driven organization with a vision to create a stronger, healthier world.
- We work together to achieve our mission with humility and genuine respect for each member of our team.
- We’re smart, innovative, and inspiring changemakers.
- Transparency and honesty earn us the trust of each other and our users.
- We empathize with our users and are committed to being their true ally in their lifelong pursuit of health and well-being.
- We have fun, live well, and promote good health. We’re proving that you can work hard and be happy
- We’ve got cozy canine companions in the SF office. Pooches make Healthline HQ fun!
- Our smart, experienced leadership team wants to do it right and is open to new ideas.
- We offer competitive compensation packages, one day/week remote option and comprehensive health benefits.