Email Marketing Manager
You Will Be
- Communicating directly with clients and internal teams, providing results/recommending actions, and identifying any and all opportunities for growth
- Building out strategic email programs and automations while promoting email best practices for clients success
- Managing clients email calendar to ensure that all requests / promotions are created, updated, and scheduled
- Working with the creative team to ensure that all emails adhere to branding guidelines and that templates meet the needs of clients.
- Conducting quality check tests to ensure that links, images, subject lines, mailings, and lists function properly
- Monitoring deliverability and overall account reputation to ensure messages are being delivered to the inbox
- Gathering and analyzing data from a variety of sources to make intelligent, informed recommendations and decisions on email marketing plans and investment
- Assisting with implementing reporting (monthly/campaign) and testing strategies with other data extraction, reporting, and analytical tools (i.e. Google Analytics)
You Must Have
- 2+ years of email marketing and all channel campaign experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the knack or problem solving
- Experience strategizing and executing comprehensive list segmentation, life cycle/drip automations and triggered events within an ESP
- The passion to hit the ground running with the ability to quickly pick up new skills and learn new tasks.
- Understanding of Ecommerce, demand generation, lead lifecycle, and lead nurturing preferred
- Hands-on experience with ESPs such as: Klaviyo, Listrak, Pardot, Mailchimp, Bronto, Sendgrid, Responsys, Hubspot, etc
- Strong project management skills while maintaining superior client communications in managing an average of 3-5 clients.
- A client-centric mindset and are constantly seeking ways to improve the client experience
- Experience with web analytics (Google Analytics, Omniture or similar) and setting up UTM tracking
- The ability to thrive in fast paced, team oriented environments along with the capability to work independently
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business preferred
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. For more information on E Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS.