Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare. We are currently seeking a talented Copy Supervisor to join our growing team of pharmaceutical advertising professionals. This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing global agency.
The Copy Supervisor is the brand steward and category champion, responsible for having a deep understanding of the brand, its benefits, and competitive differentiation. Working with and reporting to the Associate Creative Director of Copy, the Copy Supervisor will own all day-to-day copywriting responsibilities for assigned brands, specifically healthcare/pharma-related (HCP and consumer), in addition to other industries. The ideal candidate will have the skills and experience to think strategically, but also contribute creative ideas and concepts.
Skill and Responsibilities
- Responsible for writing headlines and body copy for various types of digital tactics, including websites, interactive visual aids, videos, banners, landing pages, and emails
- Convey scientific information into compelling and memorable messages for HCPs and consumers
- Contribute creative thinking for campaigns and initiatives that pronounce the creative strategy and brand personality
- Prepare materials for client copy approval submissions, ensuring pieces are referenced and annotated according to AMA style, without supervision
- Interface with Account teams and Producers to gain input and keep jobs on schedule
- Collaborate with Art Directors, Designers, and Developers from job initiation to digital deployment
- Ability to independently manage multiple projects, sometimes for different brands/industries
- Potentially for managing more junior members of the Copy team
- Clearly and confidently present work to internal members of the team, including Creative leads, Account team members, and Partners
- Participate in client presentations (when appropriate), verbalizing the thoughts behind the idea while tying it back to the communication objective
Experience and Education:
- 5+ years healthcare/pharmaceutical writing, preferably in an agency setting
- College degree required
- Experience writing for the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry in an agency setting is required; digital writing experience is preferable
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and a 4th Trimester program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.