Recently named Best Place to Work by MM&M, The Holmes Report, PR News, PRWeek, and AdAge, W2O is an integrated marketing and communications firm powered by analytics and specializing in healthcare.
Data and insights are at the heart of everything we do. How we activate across channels as part of an integrated plan leveraging the data and insights we glean through our Analytics function is a clear differentiator for W2O. We’re seeking a leader to build and oversee the Marketing Strategy team in New York and continue to evolve and mature this function with strategic thinking and deep experience in data-driven, results-oriented campaigns in health.
- Lead the strategic brand and experience planning function and team for integrated marketing agency of record (AOR) client assignments with pharmaceuticals and biotechnology brands
- Develop, manage and grow the strategic planning team including support for brand and experience planning assignments
- Define positioning and go-to market strategy by supporting research efforts, stakeholder interviews, workshops and exercises
- Support operating companies within the W2O network and department leads including Account, Creative and Analytics to develop innovative and results-driven brand plans
- Continuous enhancements and refining of the strategic planning process to align with an evolving marketing landscape disrupted by technology
- Support new business by supporting research, in partnership with Analytics, planning and crafting of the pitch narrative and supporting slides to drive growth for the agency
- Proactively drive innovation to the brand planning process by bringing new perspectives and that inspire creative thinking and new ideas
- Deep understanding of the healthcare system in the U.S. and globally and how marketing can (and can’t) play a role based on regulatory constraints by geographic region
- Understanding of the complete health ecosystem outside of marketing that impact the potential from a brand such as market access, generic competition, corporate reputation and sales force activities
- Understand the role of technology and digital in the healthcare marketing landscape
- Deep insights into HCP and patient behaviors and best practices for how brands should engage in the physical and digital world
- High collaboration IQ internally with creative, account and analytics partners
- High client EQ -- understanding how to make your case through a compelling and consultative approach adapted to the style of the client
- Storytelling and understanding the art of the pitch presentation for new business
- Distilling complex concepts into logical and simple narratives without ‘dumbing it down’
- Understanding how to ‘own the room’ with clients without filling it with hot air
- Healthcare industry veteran with extensive experience market conditioning and launching pharmaceutical and biotech brands to healthcare professionals and patients
- Global marketing experience in healthcare
- Growing, mentoring and managing strategy team members
W2O Group offers a comprehensive benefit program and perks, including unlimited and flexible PTO, expanded paid leave for new parents and a 4th Trimester program that helps new parents transition back to work, and a five-week sabbatical program. Other perks include Income Protection, Retirement plans/401(k) match, and cell phone savings plans. Learn more about our great benefits and perks at: http://www.w2ogroup.com/
W2O Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We foster an environment that embraces diversity. We are stronger with a wider range of opinions, strengths, and backgrounds to achieve our goals.