Senior Account Director - Healthcare. (NYC, Philadelphia, Boston)
We are seeking a Senior Account Director to join our outstanding team of Client Service professionals.
A Sr. Account Director works with their Group Account Director to act as a liaison between clients and internal teams. This includes working closely with clients to establish specific marketing needs and identifying business opportunities to meet these needs. Once specific needs are identified this role is responsible for helping to recognize and implement solutions that will contribute to achieving client goals. As a senior member of the team, your duties also include taking financial responsibility for your assigned projects and brand(s).
All credentials aside, we’re not just looking for someone who is great on paper (although that definitely helps), we need someone truly unique. We’ve been searching far and wide for a genuine artifact to add to our ever-growing collection of talent. One of the many great things about Klick is that we employ a ton of high-energy, brilliant people, who care about their work and their colleagues; everyone brings different qualities and areas of expertise to the table, which results in an abundance of knowledge and capabilities. In other words, we’re not asking you to be perfect on arrival; we’re asking you to be yourself, because we see the value in that.
MANAGEMENT AND EXECUTION
- With the team, manage project execution to ensure processes are being following and that projects comply with regulatory requirements
- Manage tight deadlines and exceed client expectations with attention to detail and flawless execution
- Review and manage project budgets under your direction to success
- Lead cross-functional teams in delivering digital marketing programs
- Be an active contributor to a positive, innovative, collaborative, and cooperative work environment
- Be action and solution oriented at all times
- Ensure all communications reflect the Klick Health standards and assist in developing a positive client experience
- Understand client’s business, industry, competitors, key drivers, environment, etc.
- Relentlessly work to identify opportunities to bring value to our client’s businesses
- Articulate client’s brand objectives and ensure they are incorporated into recommendations
- Contribute to the development of the account plan for each client
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- University Degree, focus in Business or Science; MBA preferred
- 6 years minimum business experience in digital marketing and strategy development
- A passion for technology, emerging media and the Internet; specific interactive strategy experience required
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- An understanding of marketing communications and regulations of the pharmaceutical/healthcare industry in Canada and the US
- Bonus Points: Previous agency experience
-Strong HCP and AOR experience
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Travel time –up to 40% travel required with destinations mainly in the US. (Visits to Canada)
- Valid passport is required
Are you ready to join a team of superstars and do the best work of your life?