Who Are We?
As the #1 Kitchen Remodeling Company Nationwide and the largest in the Northeast, Kitchen Magic is committed to our close-knit culture of employees that treat one another like family. That's because we have been a family-owned and operated company since our start in 1979, and know that if our employees are happy, our customers will be happy too. We're not just tooting our own horns. We have received The Morning Call: Lehigh Valley's Top Workplaces award 6 consecutive years in a row!
Are you "Gnome Material"?
Gnomes are not just part of our company logo; they represent the core of who we are?artisans and masters of our craft in every aspect of what we do. Kitchen Magic is a company that embraces creativity, thrives on new ideas and is always looking to push the limits of what can be achieved in our industry. We challenge ourselves every day, and together, we embrace change and challenges. And we still have fun along the way-both during work and after!
We've Got little, but BIG Shoes to Fill.
We're looking for a creative, team-oriented, and passionate individual to join our growing Internet Marketing team. As Kitchen Magic's Internet Marketing Manager, you will play a vital role in creating and conveying a clear vision of the company's goals to the team and lay down the paths to success. The Internet Marketing Manager will lead and guide an autonomous, cross-functional team to build all digital marketing strategies and reach major department KPIs. With hard work, there are sweet rewards for success!
Are You Up to The Challenge?
If so, here's what the Internet Marketing Manager needs for the job:
This role requires a focus on the "big-picture", a deep knowledge of digital marketing strategy and technologies, and experience with team development. As a mentor and leader, you will be the beacon of example, as well as source for information and guidance. Everyone should be a student of their craft, and it all starts with the manager to set the tone. You will manage budgets, monitor performance, and set a clear vision for your team. You will be responsible for budget management, department performance, and team development.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of experience working in a Content Management System (CMS).
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Proven working experience managing large department budgets.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Highly creative experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, SEMRush, Search Console).
- Experience in managing and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns and budgets.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Up-to-date knowledge on digital marketing trends and SEO best practices.
Who you are?.
- You're a positive team-player.
- You're solution-oriented and understand that excellent communication and collaboration across all areas of the company is required to be successful.
- You don't fear change. You eat it for breakfast, daily?with a few cups of coffee.
- You're an excellent analytical and critical thinker, but are not afraid to ask questions or say, "Let me find out and I'll get back to you."
- You're a master of multi-tasking and time management.
- You embrace technology and aren't intimidated to discover and learn new tools and solutions.
- You have experience using HubSpot.
- You have Google Adwords and Google Analytics certifications.
- You are a Microsoft Excel wizard. We're talking about advanced formulas and pivot tables!
- You're not afraid to get your hands dirty with HTML and CSS when necessary.
- You know how to use Google Tag Manager.
- You love all things Kitchen Design.
Kitchen Magic provides a competitive salary, benefits and 401k.
Kitchen Magic is an equal opportunity employer.
Nazareth, Pennsylvania, United States