Senior Specialist, Paid Search
Paid Search Division - San Francisco - Full Time
Elite SEM is looking for a passionate, senior level data guru to join our growing paid search team. As a Senior Specialist, Paid Search, you will plan, design, and operate paid search campaigns that sing of client success and innovative product. Working quickly and on the fly, you’ll lead a team of coordinators to hone best practices for clever campaign set up and monitoring data results.
We believe that our Sr. Specialist set the tone – you are here to help us cultivate a strong team that delivers a stellar product. Think your job checklist matches ours? Reach out; we’d love to meet you!
- Execute and support paid search campaigns, including but not limited to account setup, strategy development, organization, and management
- Ability to use reporting, analytics, and trend tools on a daily basis
- Campaign set-up: keyword development, ad copy creation & testing, account set-up and restricting, bid and budget management.
- Responsible for all basic tactical execution and campaign audits
- Effectively prioritizes efforts to focus on delivering on the most important things tracks and reports on campaign results, data analysis and participate in weekly client calls
- Plan, design, and operate paid search campaigns: Campaign Launches, Campaign Management, Budget Management, Bid Management & A/B Testing
- Track and monitor reporting of campaign results daily/weekly/quarterly/yearly basis, including Quarterly Business Reviews & End of Year analysis
- Mentor and effectively delegate tasks and responsibilities to junior members on the team.
- Learning on the Fly - Learns quickly when facing new problems, relentless learner, open to change, improves, enjoys challenges and finding solutions
- Presentation Skills - Effective in a variety of formal presentation settings, gains positive attention, changes tactics that aren't working
- Customer Focus - Dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations to customers, establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers
- Action Oriented - Enjoys working hard, full of energy for new challenges, seizes opportunity
- Functional/ technical skills - Strong functional and technical knowledge and skills within paid search
- Creativity - Comes up with new and unique ideas, original, and always adds value to brainstorming
- Peer Relationships - Finds common ground/solves problems for the good of all, solves problems with peers, is a team player, collaborates and supports peers
- 3-4+ years of related paid search work experience
- Hands on experience in managing monthly campaign budgets from $75k - $150k+
- Experience with competitive reporting: AdGooRoo, The Search Monitor, Compete, Auction Insights.
- Advanced computer skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Google Adwords (Fundamentals & Advanced) Certifications, additional certifications a plus.
- Experience working in Google Analytics
Experience with paid search platforms like Marin, Kenshoo, DS3
About Elite SEM: Elite SEM is an award-winning digital marketing agency. Founded on search, focused on holistic performance-driven digital marketing, Elite expertise spans Paid Search, SEO, Shopping & Feed, Display Advertising, Paid Social, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), and Analytics. Elite brings a unique business model to the market that ties account performance to account managers, and rewards our teams for continuous performance and satisfied clients with a share of company profits. Elite SEM survives and thrives by the mantra “Great Lives for Great People” – this includes employees, clients, partners, vendors, fans and everyone that crosses our paths. Our core values – Love What You Do, Circle of Education, Attitude of Gratitude, and Strive for Greatness – help foster this goal each and every day.
Disclaimer: This description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position. The actual duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may vary based on assignment or group. Elite SEM is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
FLSA Classification: Exempt
Working Conditions: Working indoors, sitting at a computer for extended periods of time, lifting no more than 10 pounds.