Client Development Manager
Dallas, TX or Fort Worth, TX or Austin, TX
PMG is adding a Client Development Manager to our Business Development team. This role will be the first line of communication as opportunities come in and provide white-glove service level to any prospect regardless of size.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of PMG’s services and capabilities
- Provides hands-on support and contribution to every pitch including outline, content development, strategic ideation and more with the pitch team
- Contribute to team goals by qualifying prospects
- Conduct needs assessment calls with specific prospects
- Support agency goals by utilizing a formal understanding of consultative selling
- Partner and grow client and industry relationships
- Collaborate, develop and strategize account plans with members of other PMG teams
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years of experience in a sales or client management role in the advertising, marketing, or digital marketing industry
- Someone who understands the value of service, has ability to listen and evaluate client needs, and remain highly patient
- Someone who has a healthy sense of urgency and is highly organized
- Foundational understanding of Digital Marketing
- Experience in managing and maintaining customer relationships
- Ability to collaborate with multiple departments and roles to successfully contribute to new business goals
- Excellent ability in analyzing the opportunity for cross-sell and up-sell potential
- Effectively develops networks and builds alliances with key individuals or groups
- Deals effectively with pressure; remains optimistic and persistent, even under adversity. Stays with a problem/line of thinking until a solution is reached or no longer reasonably attainable.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills to interact internally and externally with senior level corporate management
- Knowledge of CRM software packages and proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of other post-secondary education
PMG is a digital agency that seeks to inspire people and brands that anything is possible. Driven by shared success, PMG uses strategy, creative, media, and insights to deliver against its mantra of Digital Made for Humans (TM). Founded in Fort Worth, Texas and with offices in Dallas, Austin, Los Angeles, and London, PMG's work for brands like Apple, Beats by Dre, Sephora, Cirque du Soleil and OpenTable runs across 50+ countries globally and has received top industry recognition from Cannes Lions to Adweek Media Plan of the Year.
Ranked by Deloitte, Inc., and Entrepreneur as one of the fastest growing companies in the nation, PMG has grown because of its commitment to continuous improvement, business integrity, and cultivating dynamic relationships. That's why the agency has retained 90% or more of its clients over several years, and why Ad Age ranked PMG #5 in its annual Best Places to Work list two years in a row.