Ad Operations Manager
The Ad Council is seeking an intellectually curious individual to join our growing Media department. You will play a critical role on the Media team, as a liaison between National Account Directors and Campaign Management, ensuring digital assets across all campaigns are properly tracked and measured.
Ad Council receives donated media from publishers, ad networks and ad tech companies to support the critical messages on behalf of our 40+ social good campaigns. As digital support grows, we are working to stay up to date with the industry and ensure all digital creative assets are tagged, tracked and monitored. We have made great strides to develop strong partnerships with relevant partners and implement best practices and a smooth tagging process, our ideal candidate will continue to evolve this process and grow new partnerships.
The Ad Operations Manager position will be located in the Ad Council's New York City office and will report to the Director, Media and Platforms.
Responsibilities will include:
- Manage the trafficking, set-up, QA, and creative assets for campaign launches
- Maintain a strong relationship with 3rd party ad serving partners, staying abreast on the latest trafficking solutions and certification processes
- As SME, continuously educate the team and larger company on digital tagging best practices and identify opportunities to increase efficiencies
Who we're looking for:
- 2-4 years of experience in ad operations and trafficking
- Experience with Doubleclick Campaign Manager a must, Celtra and DoubleVerify a plus
- Experience with dynamic ad serving and DCO a plus
- Exposure to/experience with programmatic marketing systems (DSP, DMP, ad serving, etc.)
- Understanding of site tagging, tracking and monitoring through GTM and Google Analytics
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to apply them externally, internally, and at all levels
- A desire to work in a fast-paced, hands-on environment
- Can lead as well as function as part of a team
The successful candidate will be:
- Passionate about promoting a data-driven culture across the organization
- Detail-oriented and thorough
- Analytical and precise
- Team-oriented with excellent collaboration skills
The Ad Council campaigns raise awareness, inspire action and save lives. The Ad Council is the New York-based non-profit organization behind iconic social good communications programs featuring Smokey Bear, “Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Drunk” and “Love Has No Labels.”
We work hand in hand with the leading non-profit and government agencies, such as Feeding America, Autism Speaks and FEMA, to develop over 40 national campaigns each year including Bullying Prevention, Shelter Pet Adoption and Texting and Driving Prevention. We use all the tools in the communications arsenal including developing PSAs, apps and games, content for social media, engaging talent, conducting media relations and grassroots marketing and creating digital and live events to raise awareness around our causes. We also get to work with our incredible Board of Directors companies such as Facebook, Buzzfeed, Google/YouTube, Snap, Pandora and Upworthy/GOOD to ensure we've got the latest tactics, tools and platforms that will have the most significant social good impact.
Having produced thousands of campaigns addressing pressing social issues of the day, the Ad Council has affected, and continues to effect, positive social change. To learn more about the Ad Council and our impactful campaigns visit www.adcouncil.org, like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter or view our PSAs on YouTube.
At the Ad Council, we value and celebrate the unique characteristics and perspectives that make each person who they are. Diversity is the foundation of our work, and allows us to reimagine how we reach our audiences. It is not simply our belief, but our duty, to cultivate a team that is representative of the American people. Only then can we drive true, measurable, and life-changing impact on the most important issues facing our country today.
The Ad Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, creed, color, citizenship status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin, genetic information, status as an individual with a disability, status as a protected veteran or any other legally protected status.
The Ad Council invites all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process, please contact please submit your request through one of the following methods listed below:
Fax (212) 922-1676 or
US Mail to the Advertising Council
Attn: Human Resources
815 2nd Avenue; 9th Floor
New York, NY 10017