About the Role:
RollWorks, AdRoll Group's newest business unit, is looking for a B2B marketing technologist to join our growing Solutions team. We are building our growing business by hiring motivated and capable people just like you. In this dynamic role, you will partner with our Sales, Product & Marketing teams every day.
If you are a display retargeting authority who knows what challenges B2B marketers face and how to overcome them, we want to talk with you. This opportunity is ideal for someone who wants to lead impactful and highly transparent cross-functional projects in partnership with training, account management, sales management, and other teams that chip in significantly to RollWorks rapid growth.
Put simply, you’ll be driving adoption of new products to our largest customers. As the primary hub between Product and Sales, you will relay feedback on customer insights, development ideas, and market needs. You will work closest with Sales - attending meetings and calls to help guide client strategy and lead go-to-market rollout of our new and more complex products.
- Join strategic new business pitches to serve as RollWorks’ B2B solution guide.
- Assist reps on RFP’s, and other internal processes and achievements.
- Solution/Platform/SaaS selling evangelist internally.
- Help deliver Quarterly Business Reviews, Lunch & Learns and other thought leadership forums for our strategic clients.
- Help to uplevel our Sales organization’s understanding of the industry, B2B Marketing and our own product.
- Partner with Sales Enablement Manager to determine training curriculum. Deliver specific trainings when needed.
- Be a strategic partner to sales management; developing product sales strategy and initiatives based on product availability, market trends, and key insights from reporting.
- Lead development of standard methodologies for proposals, QBR’s and client workshops.
- Provide expertise on competitive landscape - devise pitch points against key competitors, keep intel up to date and train sales on approaches.
- Lead practice client calls and deliver product/sales/platform certifications for reps and managers.
- BA/BS degree, preferably from a top university: technical or analytical discipline preferred.
- 4+ years experience in digital media and online advertising.
- 2+ years in B2B marketing.
- Expertise in display retargeting & B2B marketing.
- A technologist at heart - you're passionate and knowledgeable about the Internet, digital media, and emerging web technologies.
- You understand the big picture and help unite others in doing the right thing for both our clients and long-term business objectives.
- You’re adaptable as things change and evolve.
About RollWorks, a division of AdRoll Group
RollWorks, part of the AdRoll Group, is on a mission to empower B2B marketers to impact revenue. Results driven marketers use the RollWorks B2B Growth Platform, built on our proprietary data and algorithms, to reach the right people, engage with utmost relevance and drive business growth. Our platform enables better sales and marketing alignment with integration to CRM and marketing automation systems. RollWorks partners with growth-minded leaders to help them craft positive relationships that translate into measurable results. Learn more at rollworks.com.
AdRoll Group is committed to building diverse teams of “Rollers” and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, ancestry, sex, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or other characteristics.