Cactus is in search of a Digital Producer!
Cactus is a small agency doing innovative, bold and imaginative work for a growing list of great clients. We aim to make our work better every day, with every project, and we’re committed to developing thought-provoking ideas and inspirational executions that make our corner of the planet a better place to live, work and play. We’re looking for someone with outstanding talent and tireless passion to help us further our mission and add to our agency mojo.
To be considered for the digital producer position, candidates will have
- 3-5 years of digital project management / production experience, preferably within an agency setting
- exceptional technical knowledge and understanding of web/software design and development process
- Ability to craft solid stakeholder and user interviews to generate insights and analysis of business goals and design requirements during web and software discovery
- Experience leading technical web and software projects from scope through deployment and iteration.
- Ability to estimate, scope, and write quality SOW's that lead to exciting new project opportunities.
- Experience with analyzing web analytics and turning insights into feature and design enhancements.
- the ability to translate notes and drawings into sitemaps, wireframes and flowcharts
- Experience with usability testing
- Understanding of digital advertising best practice
- Technical experience trafficking digital advertising campaigns.
- Impeccable attention to detail and superior communication skills
At Cactus, we value your personality and character as much as your technical skills, so you’ll also need to be someone with a collaborative, team-centric spirit, a solution-oriented mindset, and someone who strives to make every project into something extraordinary.
Sound like you? Apply here!