- First Federal Lakewood
Since 1935, First Federal Lakewood has been committed to helping Ohio residents and businesses achieve their financial goals by actively listening to and understanding their needs. As the largest independent mutual bank headquartered in Ohio, we make decisions to benefit our customers, not shareholders. We strive to consistently offer the highest quality financial products and services, while reinvesting resources into the local economy to help build a stronger community.
Our vision for the future is as clear and as strong today as it was when we first opened our doors in 1935: to grow stronger, maintain stability, and continue to put our customers and the community first in every decision we make.
Position Summary: Builds a strong brand presence for the bank by helping to develop and execute a compelling content and social media strategy. Develops, writes and shares our story through a variety of digital and traditional platforms to drive a connection with our customers and community. Is well connected to social media activities and trends, and manages social media data and analytics to drive strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Working with Marketing team, creates and maintains content calendar. Produces content for traditional and digital platforms, including website, e-newsletters, social media accounts and other outlets.
- Manages social media and website content management platforms, including writing, delivering and reporting on the effectiveness of content. Makes recommendations for enhancements based on analytics.
- Uses results driven insights to enhances social media strategy. Through KPI tracking, competitive research, platform optimization, and audience identification drives engagement.
- Executes social media strategy by actively engaging and responding with bank's social media community, including events (ie live Tweeting, Facebook Live).
- Monitors social media trends, tools and applications and applies knowledge to better leverage value of social media program.
- Maintains all digital assets, including photo libraries, and videos.
- Manages service providers and vendors effectively; sets expectations; develops performance metrics; measures vendor performance, provides feedback and holds accountable.
- Other duties and roles as assigned.
- Written communication
- Oral communication
- Team player
- Detail oriented
- Experience and knowledge of content marketing for traditional and digital platforms is a must; knowledge of AP style a plus
- Experience in financial services or other regulated industry preferred
- Proficiency with all or some form of the following: website content management system (Kentico a plus); Google Tools - Tag Manager, Analytics and Keyword Manager; Hootsuite or similar social media tools; video editing software and marketing automation software is preferred
- Proficiency in MS Office [Outlook, Excel, Word] and the ability to interpret data and financial reports.
Education & Experience:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Business
- Years of experience: minimum two years Marketing/Communications experience is required
- Previous management of social media platform/content platform is required
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to lift, walk, stand, sit, bend, reach with hands and arms, climb, push/pull, use hands, and see, hear and speak.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate.
- Must have valid Ohio Driver's License and access to personal transportation.
- Must be able to travel to Branch and LPO locations and other business-related meetings.
- This position is performed in an office setting, five days a week with typical work hours being 8.30a through 5.15p.