About Giant Media
Giant Media is a video ad tech company that offers unique targeting capabilities to unlock precise audiences, better content alignment and unparalleled brand safety for the world’s biggest brands. Our proprietary VuePlanner technology ensures pre-buy transparency and brand suitability for YouTube ad campaigns. Advertisers such as Capital One, Johnson & Johnson, Showtime, Target, Toyota and many more have had success with our comprehensive cross-format video solutions.
This Account Manager, based in our New York office, will actively manage a slate of campaigns for some of our biggest advertisers. This person will be the post-sale main point-of-contact for their clients and be tasked with providing world-class service, unique and innovative insights on the campaign performance, and revenue and relationship growth across their accounts. This role will report to the Senior Director of Account Management, based in Los Angeles.
What will you do?
- Client Service: Lead key Accounts while providing excellent client development strategy
- Campaign Management: Manage the execution of video campaigns for Giant Media from start to finish across native and YouTube products
- Reporting & Analysis: Responsible for monitoring campaign pacing and providing daily, weekly and in-depth final reports to the client that include meaningful insights and key trends
- Sales Team Support: Work closely with the Sales team to provide strategy and develop proposals for prospective clients and partners
- Account Management: Work with multiple departments internally to spearhead campaign pre-launch planning and set-up, pull campaign performance data and screenshots for presentation decks and Excel reports, build comprehensive final report decks, collect and organize campaign assets, keep project management records up to date, be a reliable and timely resource for your client
- Invoicing & Accounts Receivable Support: Collect monthly invoicing info for your accounts and assist the Accounts Receivable team by providing updates on client payment
What are we looking for?
- 2-3 years’ experience in a client management capacity, ideally while managing multiple clients or campaigns at once
- Previous experience at an ad tech company, digital publisher, advertising/marketing services company and/or digital media agency
- Highly competent with Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience with project management software such as Basecamp, and reporting platforms such as Tableau, a plus
- Experience with 3rd party reporting and monitoring/tracking partners including DCM, Sizmek, Double Verify, Integral Ad Science, Nielsen, Innovid, and more, a plus
The successful candidate will also demonstrate the following abilities:
- Detail Oriented: Solid track record exhibiting high attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Self-Starter: ready to take on challenges and find solutions, even if there is minimal direction
- Communication: excellent oral and written skills.
- Cool and thoughtful under pressure: able to successfully navigate and solve client issues
- Forward-thinker: able to foresee potential campaign issues and proactively develop solutions
- Time Management Skills: ability to multi-task and work through several projects at once
- Dedicated: to achieving success for their client’s KPIs, and thus their satisfaction with Giant Media and likeliness to become a repeat client
Why work at Giant Media?
- Competitive compensation structure
- Potential for travel to meet with clients
- Engaging culture that celebrates collaboration, innovation and career growth
- Regular team and client events
- Medical, vision, dental, life insurance benefits
- 401k with matching program
- Open vacation policy – take time when you need it